Would you like a Mentor?
Would you be interested in a Hive Inspection?
When a mother brings her newborn baby home for the first time, in spite of all her reading and preparation, is faced with anxiety riddled questions.
Having a Mentor in your beekeeping experience give some relief to that anxiety.
I am no expert!
- Monthly visits to Oregon State University’s “Friday In The Apiary” to access their hives for disease, being queenless, worker laying eggs, and much more.
- Participation in the Oregon Master Beekeeper’s Program.
- Participation in the Master Beekeeper “Journey Field Day” accessing their bee lab, advanced classes, and more.
- Attended Michael Bush’s “Bee Camp” in Nebraska.
- Member four Beekeeping Clubs in the Portland Metro Area.
- Certified Apprentice
- Journey Level – writting honey bee research papers