- Formic Pro has an 83-97% efficacy and kills mites under the brood wax capping. FORMIC PRO™ causes mortality to both male and female varroa under the brood cap as well as to the varroa on the adult bees. FORMIC PRO™ is to be used as part of an integrated pest management (IPM) program.
- Treat during the Honey Flow. Formic Pro leaves no residues in wax or honey.
- Formic Pro is made from all natural RAW materials.
READY TO USE
- Formic Pro is ready to use. No mixing required.
- Formic Pro strips are made from all natural biodegradable materials and can be composted.
- There are two treatment options when local thresholds are met:
- two strips for 14 days.
- First strip for 10 days remove and replace with second strip for an additional 10 days.
- Formic Acid has been used for over 30 years without any known resistance.
ALWAYS Follow Product Instructions
FORMIC PRO is an extended shelf life formulation (24-months) and doesn’t require any temperature controlled storage.